Windows 8 is the codename for the upcoming new operating system of Microsoft Windows that follows Windows 7. It features a new Metro-style interface that was designed for touchscreen, mouse, keyboard, and pen input. It also adds support for the ARM processor architecture in addition to the previously supported x86 microprocessors from Intel and AMD.
Its server counterpart is codenamed Windows Server 8. The Windows 8 is designed to be the first Windows client to support systems on a chip (SoC) architectures, including ARM, and since it will be pre-installed on a range of next generation devices, it will also feature Metro, a NUI + GUI interface on the surface combined with a new application platform under-the-hood designed to enable the creation of immersive experiences.
System Requirements for Windows 8 :
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device or higher
- To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft InfoPath
• Microsoft Lync
• Microsoft OneNote
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Publisher
• Microsoft SkyDrive Pro
• Microsoft Visio Viewer
• Microsoft Word
• Office Shared Features
• Office Tools
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.5 GB free disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card.
Semoga Bermanfaat XD !
Sumber : http://www.software182.com