- This is a portable Key Management Service (KMS) Host for Windows (client) 6.0, 6.1, and 6.2, and for Office 14 and 15.
- It is a virtual machine that runs within Windows and activates Volume License versions of Windows (client) and Office for 180 days..
2. Wait for unzipp process.
3. Wait activation process.
To see the Log file check:
Should you run into trouble:
Decompress KMSnano.exe with 7-Zip and run “Manual.cmd”
If you used a hacktivation on your installation before:
Decompress KMSnano.exe with 7-Zip and run “Fix hacktivations.cmd”
In case you used a retail key and you want convert to Windows VL:
Decompress KMSnano.exe with 7-Zip and run “Convert_Windows_Retail2VL.cmd”
- Run Qemu.
- Detect VL products Windows 7/8 Enterprise/Pro/N. Automatically convert non activated supported Windows versions to VL.
- Detect VL Office 2013/2010. Automatically convert non activated supported Office versions to VL.
- Set kms server address to the regedit.
- Try to activate using slmgr.vbs and/or ospp.vbs (simultaneous requests with new KMS Client). Automatically skip permanently activated Windows versions (Retail) and automatically skip permanently activated Office versions.
- Check errors and take appropriate actions, retry to activate (20 times).
- Clear kms server address.
- Close Qemu
- minDays: If remaining days of Windows and/or Office grace period is below minDays Activator program is run
- Activator: Program called to Activate Windows and/or Office, usually KMSnano.
- /install adds an entry to the Task Scheduler that will run TriggerKMS.exe each time a user’s session is started (to remove this functionality delete TriggerKMS line in the Task Scheduler). When this option is used the directory that contains TriggerKMS.exe and KMSnano.exe should not be moved as the path is recorded in the Windows scheduler.
- /battery (only useful with the /install option) add the battery option in Windows Task Schedule entry (task not executed if computer is running on a battery).
- /pause will open a Window with Remaining and Minimum days information.
- /log execution information is stored in %temp%/TriggerKMS.log file